1. To be used as revolving funds for expanding business, improving the business And is working capital in the business
2. Refinance for repayment and redeem the collateral from the original financial institution
Project Amount : 20,000 Million Baht
1. To be a juristic person with shares in which Thai nationals hold more than 50 percent of the total number of shares sold
2. Must not have a history of debt restructuring in the past 12 months and have a regular repayment history of not less than 12 consecutive installments, not including installments within the grace period before the date of applying for credit In all financial institutions
3. In the case of refinance (existing or new customers), shareholders' equity must not be negative, must have good payment history. The borrower must never have been in NPL debt and never restructured during the 3 years before the loan request date. And must have a continuous payment history of at least 12 past installments, not including installments in the grace period for all financial institutions
4. Not bankrupt
Note: Existing customers must be customers with outstanding debt. (Outstanding) with the Bank of Thailand at the time of applying for credit
Credit Amount : Credit limit up to 15.0 million baht per customer.
However, after combining the original loan with SME Bank, the amount must not exceed 15.0 million baht, by considering the credit line as necessary and the ability to pay the debt of the borrower.
Duration : The loan application is ended within June 30, 2020 or until the full credit limit is reached. Whichever comes first
Interest rate : Year 1 MLR -1%
Year 2 MLR -0.75%
Year 3 MLR -0.5%
Year 4-10 MLR
(In the case of existing customers, 1st year MLR-1.5%)
1. Front End Fee
1.1 In case of using the collateral as normal by the bank, only in the category of land or buildings or land with buildings, equal to 1% of the approved credit line
1.2 In case of using the collateral as usual by the bank, especially in the category of land or buildings Or land together with buildings together with TCG guarantees 1.5 percent of the approved credit line.
2. Other fees shall be in accordance with the rules specified by the bank
TCG shall be in accordance with the criteria laid down by TCG.
1. Collateral according to normal banking conditions for specific types of land or buildings Or land with buildings
2. In the case of refinance, use the collateral that guarantees the whole amount of the mortgage with the bank. The collateral must have a core asset establishment that generates the main income for the business.
3.In the case that the credit limit is higher than the normal value of the bank, the TCG can guarantee no more than 30 percent of the approved credit limit.