As an investment to improve, add, change, expand or improve Property Related to the business or in conjunction with the working capital. And must be the following assets
1) Machinery including components, equipment, machine tools, machinery
2) Computer program
3) A permanent building to be used as the location of the machine only but not including land and permanent buildings used for living
4) Vehicles used in business such as cranes, mortar trucks, drilling boats, etc.
To be the revolving fund
Project Amount : 7,000 Million Baht
Project Duration :
End the loan request by December 18, 2020 or until the limit has been allotted, whichever comes first. (Disbursement of the loan completed within 18 June 2021)
Credit / Person :
The maximum limit is 15 million baht per case. (Including all financial institutions that participated in the program) and included low-interest loans of up to 50 million baht, with low-interest loans as follows
1. Low interest loan project To be working capital for SMEs
2. Low interest loan project As working capital for SMEs. Phase 2
3. Low interest loan project To change machines and increase production efficiency for SMEs
4. Project loan Transformation Loan Strengthen (Soft Loan for Machine Modification Phase 2, Including 1st Time Extension)
Lending Duration :
1. Term Loan: The maximum loan term is not over 7 years.
- As an investment Improve, add, change, expand or improve Which assets related to the business
- Grace period for no more than 12 months (depending on necessity and suitability)
2. Short-term loan (P / N), maximum loan not over 7 years
- To be revolving fund
1. To be individual person or a juristic person with a Thai nationality holding more than 50% of the registered capital in every business sector Who want to upgrade the technology (Transform) and have a tax with the government
2. To be a new credit both existing customers and new customers which is not a debtor, refinance existing debt
3. Must not have a history of repayment modification (DR) or trouble debt restructuring (TDR) in the last 12 months and have a normal repayment history of at least 6 installments on the submission date. Must have a normal classification status. (All financial institutions and SME banks)
4. Being an SMEs entrepreneur with a total credit limit of every financial institution (Excluding business in the group) not exceeding 100 million baht on the day of the request for loan
Interest Rate : Fixed interest rate of 4% per annum throughout the 7 year project life
1. In the case of investing or purchasing new machinery
The credit limit is not over 10 million baht. Use collateral as security. (Having the machinery registered as business collateral for the full loan amount As an extra collateral, do not need to evaluate the price)
The credit line of more than 10 million baht is to be used as collateral with normal banking conditions.
2. To invest in renovating old machinery Computer programs and permanent buildings used as the location of machines
- Collateral according to the normal guidelines of the bank
- TCG collateral
3. To invest in vehicles used in business such as cranes, mortar trucks, drilling rigs, etc.
Credit line not exceeding 5 million baht, the bank's normal collateral Specific types of land, buildings Or land with buildings or in conjunction with TCG.
For the credit line in excess of 5 million baht, use collateral as normal with the bank, especially land type. Building Or land with buildings
SME Bank 1. Front-End Fee of 2.5% of the approved credit limit
2. Other fees Comply with the bank's rules
TCG shall be in accordance with TCG regulations.