The results of the exhibition join together to solve debt “I have debts that need to be resolved. Sustainable new beginnings
2nd time, Khon Kaen Province
Mr. Pornchai Thiravech, Director of the Fiscal Policy Office As a spokesman for the Ministry of Finance revealed that organizing the “Exhibition to Solve Debts have debts to fix Sustainable Beginning” for the 2nd time between 18 – 20 November 2022 at the Khon Kaen International Convention and Exhibition Center. received the attention of many people and entrepreneurs There are more than 6,000 items requested for service at the event.”
organizing the “Debt Solving Fair” have debts to fix Sustainable new beginnings” 2nd time, Khon Kaen province It was an honor to have the Minister of Finance (Mr. Arkhom Termpittayapaisith) presided over the opening ceremony and visited the event. The Minister of Finance emphasized during the opening speech that “This expo aims to help people who are facing debt problems. This is in line with the government’s policy that 2022 is set to be the year of resolving household debt. Therefore urges people who face problems to discuss with financial institutions, creditors. All state-owned financial institutions participating in the expo are ready to provide full assistance in accordance with the government’s policies.”
As a result, the exhibition has achieved its objectives and attracted the attention of many people and entrepreneurs. There were more than 6,000 requests for services at the event, including financial advice and career guidance. The largest number of more than 2,000 items, which is consistent with the 1st exhibition and reflects the success in solving the household debt problem sustainably from people being able to develop their careers to have enough income to pay off debt and have financial management skills, followed by requesting to solve more than 1,500 existing debt problems, requesting more than 1,000 additional loans, and participating in other activities such as deposit products to promote savings credit check Career guidance by the Khon Kaen Provincial Employment Office Asking for advice from the Community Development Office of Khon Kaen Province, NPA sales by both financial institutions and private companies, etc., about 1,500 items.
In order to help solve debt problems for people to be able to continue and cover people in all areas Ministry of Finance Bank of Thailand And the Association of State Financial Institutions therefore plans to hold the next 3 events in the North, the East and the South as follows:
The 3rd time, Chiang Mai, 16 – 18 December 2022 at the Chiang Mai International Convention and Exhibition Center.
The 4th time, Chonburi Province, 20 – 22 January 2023 at Ban Suan Municipal Community Hall
The 5th time, Songkhla Province, 27 – 29 January 2023 at Prince of Songkla University Auditorium
In addition to organizing a traveling expo The Ministry of Finance and the Bank of Thailand also provide online registration for debt restructuring or restructuring. Since September 26, 2022, there are currently more than 130,000 registered users, representing more than 300,000 cumulative transactions, consisting of debtors in Bangkok. and 37 percent in the metropolitan region, 18 percent in the Northeast, 12 percent in the central region, and 33 percent in other regions of all registered debtors. And the types of loans with the highest registration were credit cards and personal loans 77 percent, car hire purchase loans 7 percent and car registration pawns 4 percent.
For registering for correction or debt restructuring via online system The Bank of Thailand has increased assistance to debtors in 2 matters:
(1) Increase the types of loans that participate in the online expo, namely business loans with a credit limit of not more than 10 million baht, for individuals and juristic persons who are overdue for 31 days or more before October 31, 2022, both with collateral and without collateral. and housing loans with a credit line of not more than 5 million baht, which are natural person debtors who are overdue for 31 days or more before October 31, 2022 as well
(2) Extending the online registration period until January 31, 2023, from the original end of November 30, 2022, in order to expand the opportunity for debtors to register more and in line with the period of organizing travel expo in the provinces.
Therefore, those who are interested in attending the event can register to attend the traveling expo via the website. https://ln15.gsb.or.th/WEB-DEBT or Scan the QR Code at the end of the press conference or request to attend the event at the event page. and can register for amendments or debt restructuring through online systems until January 31, 2023 via the website https://www.bot.or.th/DebtFair or Scan QR Code at the end of the press conference
A spokesman for the Ministry of Finance added that “Inviting the public or interested entrepreneurs to register to attend the event. “Debt Solving Fair” have debts to fix Sustainable new start” can be done online Or join the three upcoming touring expositions in December 2022 and January 2023, with the next being held in Chiang Mai from 16 to 18 December 2022 at the Chiang Mai International Convention and Exhibition Center. Alternatively, assistance can be obtained from any branch of a state-owned financial institution across the country as well.”
Ask for more information
1. The Association of State Financial Institutions Tel. 02 202 1868 or 02 202 1961
2. Government Savings Bank Tel. 02 299 8000 or Hotline 1115
3. Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited Tel. 02 111 1111
4. Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives Tel. 02 555 0555
5. Government Housing Bank Tel. 02 645 9000
6. Small and Medium Enterprise Development Bank of Thailand Tel. 02 265 3000 or Hotline 1357
7. Export-Import Bank of Thailand Tel. 02 169 9999
8. Islamic Bank of Thailand Tel.